users@jaxb.java.net

Re: JaxB and DOM dictionary

From: Ganga Sah <ganga_sah_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 22:56:07 -0700

There is an alternative to accessing DOM tree thru
JAXB generated gettter(readMethod) by recursively
using Java reflection & PropertyDescriptor API from
the root of JAXB generated class. If this approach
helps you, I could send futher details if needed.
thanks,
ganga
--- SUBSCRIBE JAXB-INTEREST Annonymous