users@jaxb.java.net

JaxB and DOM dictionary

From: SUBSCRIBE JAXB-INTEREST Annonymous <runjhun1_at_YAHOO.COM>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 14:47:07 -0600

does jaxb generate some kind of a dictionary while generating the java classes from xsd. A dictionary which contains information about each element in the xsd. For example from the generated classes I cannot get the XPath of a certain element in xsd. So for this I would have to navigate the dom tree. So instead of my navigating the dom tree I could use the dictionary to get any details about the element which I cannot get from the java classes produced.If JAXB does not do something like this would you know any other tool that would.