users@jaxb.java.net

Re: JDK Support

From: Ed Mooney <Ed.Mooney_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 12:33:13 -0400

Hi Marcus,

For JAXB 1.0:

     This release of the JAXB RI requires at least J2SE1.3.1

(from jwsdp-1.1/jaxb-1.0/docs/ReleaseNotes.html)

For JAXB 1.0.1:

     This release of the JAXB Reference Implementation requires J2SE
SDK, version 1.3.1 or higher.

(from jwsdp-1.2/jaxb/docs/ReleaseNotes.html).

Regards,
--
Ed Mooney         |Sun Microsystems, Inc.|Time flies like
Java Web Services |UBUR02-201            |an arrow, but