users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Namespace workaround does not appear good enough

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 08:05:48 -0700

> I am surprised that no one has responded to this posting of mine. Is this
> situation extraordinary ? If anyone knows of a solution to this or knows
> when a solution can be expected please let me know.

My apologies, I just didn't notice it.

> Your workaround kit asks me to specify the namespace.
> I would like your workaround kit to extract the namespace either from the
> schema or the instance document.

We are working on some of them. Meanwhile, you can always insert your
XMLFilter into the pipeline and keep the namespace <-> prefix binding.

Then you might be able to use that information to marshal it back.

regards,
--
Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI                  408-276-7063 (x17063)