users@jaxb.java.net

Binding the schema for XML Schema

From: Franklin, Brian <brian.franklin_at_ciraden.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 12:41:37 -0400

I am encountering the need more frequently to have easier programmatic
access to an XML
Schema in object form (not just SAX or DOM). So here are some questions
that I have:

1) Can JAXB bind the schema(s) for XML Schema?
2) If not, will it ever be able to?
3) If no to either of the previous question, are there any other tools that
would be able to
        read in a schema file and represent it as a Java object?

I seem to recall seeing some time back a few messages concerning this issue.

I did a bit of searching through the archives but couldn't find it.
If someone could point me to those messages or give me a search term, I
would appreciate it.

Brian Franklin