users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Binding the schema for XML Schema

From: Franklin, Brian <brian.franklin_at_ciraden.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 14:32:38 -0400

Thank you for the rapid response and the accurate archive reference.

For anyone else who is interested in this particular functionality (i.e.
reading in a schema into an XML Schema Object Model representation), it
looks like Castor is probably a good solution (open source, full schema
support). You can find more information at:
http://castor.exolab.org/xmlschema.html

Unless, of course, the internal classes that JAXB uses to perform this
conversion are made public, in which case I would be inclined to use those
instead.

Thanks,
Brian Franklin