users@jaxb.java.net

Re: javax.xml.bind.JAXBException: Provider com.sun.xml.bind.Conte xtFa ctory could not be instantiate

From: Sriram Thyagarajan <Sriram_Thyagarajan_at_KEANE-NNE.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 17:09:45 -0400

The following are the list of changes I did to make it work for me..

1. Modified j2ee/home/config/applications.xml to include jaxb libraries (I
made it global, but you can restrict it at application level too)
2. older version of jaxb-rt-1.0-ea.jar.jar and jaxp.jar were causing
problems. I had to replace them with the versions from wsdp (jaxb-ri.jar
and jaxp-api.jar)

Also, make sure jaxb.properties and bgm.ser are in the classpath...