users@jaxb.java.net

javax.xml.bind.JAXBException: Provider com.sun.xml.bind.ContextFa ctory could not be instantiate

From: AlBadarneh, Ammar (Contr) <"AlBadarneh,>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 13:36:02 -0700

I'm trying to get the JXBContext on an Oracle App Server 9.0.3 as follows:

ctx = JAXBContext.newInstance(
"gov.nih.exchange.beantier.messageservice.messageInfo");

 I get the following exception:

javax.xml.bind.JAXBException: Provider com.sun.xml.bind.ContextFactory could
not be instantiated:

I have all the new jaxp and jaxb jars copied into the j2ee/home/lib dir.

When I run the client as a stand alone java client it works, but when I run
the code within the OC4J container I get the error above.
Any help is appreciated.