users@jaxb.java.net

Re: License terms for redistribution of individual components

From: Thomas John Kincaid <Tom.Kincaid_at_sun.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 22:43:55 -0500

Since you are implementing JAXB what you claim in the implementation
regarding JAXB depends on a separate license from Sun. I can put you in
contact with the right person if you would like. Further discussion on a
license of this type would not be appropriate for this list.

We will be updating what parts of the RI you must re-distribute
shortly. However, at a minimum it will require that you also
redistribute the jaxb-ri.jar and jaxb-libs.jar a separate licencse can
be worked out with SUN but the standard license will require the
redistribution of the entire runtime.

Tom