users@jaxb.java.net

Binding customization for "synchronized"

From: Franklin, Brian <brian.franklin_at_ciraden.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 11:50:57 -0500

I have encountered several situations in which it would be helpful to have
the methods of generated classes be "synchronized" for thread-safe behavior.

I am not aware of any current binding customization that will provide this
functionality. I don't believe it would be too difficult to implement, and
the scope of its impact is presumably minimal since it would not affect any
interfaces (it's purely a generated implementation feature).
Is there a way that a binding customization for this could be introduced?
Brian Franklin