users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Problems with Workflow Management Coalition Schema

From: etc <etc_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 14:48:07 -0500

Hi,

Sorry for being dense about this, but other than making a customization for
the ParticipantType name collision, how did you get past (or did you even
have) problems with Deadline, ExceptionName and Id. When I tried to run
the jaxb compiler, I got past those "errors" by changing the schema. I
guess you are say read the section on customization and try again? (i.e.
the schema as written is fine, I just need to learn some additional jaxb
techniques to solve my "problems".)

Ed Coleman