users@jaxb.java.net

Re: jaxb.properties and bgm.ser files in a jar

From: Brett Porter <bporter_at_f2network.com.au>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 08:15:54 +1100

I have successfully used the method of specifying the class loader to
get them from a JAR in WEB-INF/lib from a web application, and from the
command line when running test cases. I'm not sure what your scenario
is, but it seems strange that this wouldn't work. If you look at the
source in JAXB (jaxb-api-src.zip I believe) for this portion, it is
quite simple (this lead me on to specifying the class loader to resolve
the same problem).

Cheers,
Brett

Marek Malowidzki wrote: