users@jaxb.java.net

Re: marshal to dom

From: <zzhao_at_CS.UNO.EDU>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 10:53:54 -0700

Thanks, your suggestion helped. I thought by default later dom builders
are namesapce aware by default, but it turned out the one I use was not.

However, seting the dom builder factory to namespace aware does not solve
the problem either. Even though the local name, ns name and global name or
name are all correct now, getElementsByTagNameNS still returns size 0.