users@jaxb.java.net

Re: other vendors was: jaxb.properties and bgm.ser files in a jar

From: Ryan Shoemaker - JavaSoft East <Ryan.Shoemaker_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 18:22:50 -0500

Hi Brett,

I would have to assume so, but I am not specifically aware of any
commercial products working towards JAXB compatibility at this point.
As you pointed out, there are several data binding technologies that
are similar to jaxb available now and I believe there are open source
efforts underway as well.

--Ryan Shoemaker, Sun Microsystems, Inc.