users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Appinfo annotations

From: Ryan Shoemaker - JavaSoft East <Ryan.Shoemaker_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 18:21:02 -0500

Yes, because you joined the list as "jeff.lowery_at_CREO.COM", but
attempted to post an e-mail as "jlowery_at_SCENICSOFT.COM". The
list is setup to only allow posts from people who are on the
list - that means that you have to use the same exact e-mail
address.

I typically don't read all of the admin messages because so many
of them are people trying to spam the list. Sorry that you got
lost in the shuffle. I did see you test posting a little while
ago, so it looks like you are in business.

Thanks,

--Ryan