users@jaxb.java.net

Re: What would you like to see in tools.

From: Ted Poovey <Ted.D.Poovey_at_mail.sprint.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 07:45:20 -0600

It would be nice if the JAXB compile was available for JBuilder and the
IBM VisualAge products as well.
In addition, to work without producing too many documentation errors
(espcially design by contract) from tools like J-Test.

Ant build script preset for generic JAXB compilation would be excellent
also.

Ted Poovey
Sr. Software Engineer
5454 West 110th Street