dev@jax-ws.java.net

Re: Changes to the WSDLGeneratorExtension api

From: Vivek Pandey <Vivek.Pandey_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 09:21:48 -0800

This is not a good idea. It can be problematic as future changes in the
apis wont be easiliy detectable by the superclasses resulting in to bugs
thats hard to fix.

Moreover it doesn't provide much to the implementor of this class,
current IDEs can automatically generate the default implementations of
these methods - I guess thats pretty much the NOOP implementation do.

IMO, we should have this class as interface if not then we should not
keep the default implementations in it.

-vivek.

--
Vivek Pandey