users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] Re: JSR 370 Updated Schedule

From: Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin_at_talend.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 21:04:02 +0100

Of course if all the 2.1 features will absolutely need Java 8 then so be
it, my point basically is that if we start from Java 8 and yet some 2.1
features won't actually depend on Java 8 then I reckon the adoption of
2.1 will be prolonged...
That said - may be some people still considering migrating from 1.1 to
2.0 :-), so I don;t know...

Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin