users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] Re: JSR 370 Updated Schedule

From: Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin_at_talend.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 11:59:00 +0100

Hi

As I've suggested earlier, it might make sense to start from working on
JAX-RS 2.1 features that can still run with JDK 1.7 - simply to make the
adoption of 2.1 faster for the existing JDK 1.7 users and get the
features depending on Java 8 language features in the end/second half of
the 2.1 development life-cycle. Not sure how realistic it is though

Sergey