users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] [jsr339-experts] Re: Re: Re: Re: MVC

From: Marek Potociar <marek.potociar_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 16:55:04 +0200

On 03 Jun 2014, at 15:06, Bill Burke <bburke_at_redhat.com> wrote:

> On 6/3/2014 8:12 AM, Marek Potociar wrote:
>>
>> (I assume some ContainerRequestContext and ContainerResponseContext use cases are listed as separate points in your list, but are there more?)
>>

> What I listed for ContainerRequestContext/Response as use cases were all I found so far.
>
> Oh one more we might want to look into. Nio-based MessageBodyReader/Writers. Not a definite, but something that should be researched.

+1. This is on our planned list of focus areas already. We'll circulate the full content of JSR proposal once we have all the approvals and run through all the required processing stages.

> Another idea is JAX-RS doclet. THere seems to be a bunch of implementations floating around (swagger, jax-doclet, etc.) maybe its something that could be standardized.

Hmm... interesting. Let me give it a more thought. If you have any concrete ideas or examples, please share.

Marek