users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] [jsr339-experts] Re: Using JSR107 "JCache" with JAX-RS 2.0

From: Markus KARG <markus_at_headcrashing.eu>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 08:55:28 +0100

I think it would be best if you could conctact Greg Luck to see how good
chances are. In his recent blog entry he sounded rather confident. Also I
think it would be a good Idea if Greg would review the JAX-RS 2.0 Public
Draft anyways, so he can possibly give some information whether he sees any
theoretical problems with integration JCache.