jsr370-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

Re: [jax-rs-spec users] Re: Server Sent Events feedback + EDR

From: Pavel Bucek <pavel.bucek_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 14:41:08 +0100

Unfortunately, there is no further documentation available yet - we are
working on a new chapter for spec document, but it's not a small area,
so it might take some time.

If you have some usecases where you are not sure whether you understand
them correctly, share them please. It's always simpler to straighten the
javadoc based on direct focused feedback.

Thanks,
Pavel