jsr370-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

Re: [jax-rs-spec users] Re: Server Sent Events feedback + EDR

From: Pavel Bucek <pavel.bucek_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 18:34:45 +0100

Hi Alessio,

I added some examples for SseEventSource, some of them could be
classified as "advanced usecase", for example

https://github.com/jax-rs/api/blob/master/examples/src/main/java/jaxrs/examples/sse/SseClient.java#L121
https://github.com/jax-rs/api/blob/master/examples/src/main/java/jaxrs/examples/sse/SseClient.java#L146

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks and regards,