jsr370-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

Re: Request for comments: Injecting _at_XxxParam into entity providers

From: Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin_at_talend.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 14:46:26 +0000

I agree with Bill (as nearly always :-)).

what can be simpler to uriInfo.getMatrixParameters().get("a") ?

In fact I think supporting injecting parameters into per-request service
beans is not very good because it ties a service implementation to
always being per-request. Depending on UriInfo is more flexible - the
same service bean will work correctly in different contexts, when used
as a singleton or per-request

Sergey