jsr339-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jsr339-experts] JAX-RS 2.1 JSR

From: Santiago Pericas-Geertsen <Santiago.PericasGeertsen_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 10:29:30 -0400

Hello Experts,

 After collecting the feedback on this alias as well as that of the community (via the survey), we are ready to move forward with JAX-RS version 2.1. We decided to spin off the MVC work into a separate JSR, now called MVC 1.0. It is likely that MVC 1.0 will define integration points with JAX-RS, but it will be up to the MVC EG group to define those. In addition, MVC 1.0 may support other types of controllers.

 In preparation for the JSR submission, I'd like to ask if I can list your name as a _supporter_ for JAX-RS 2.1 (Note that becoming a supporter is different from an EG member). If you want to be listed as a supporter, please respond to this message as soon as possible.

 Looking forward to working with you again. Thanks!

-- Santiago