jsr339-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jsr339-experts] [OT] Refreshing WADL Spec ?

From: Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin_at_talend.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 13:05:52 +0300

Hi

It is off-topic, but I thought it would reach someone in the Jersey team
here better.

Would there be any interest in refreshing a bit a WADL spec ?
We have a steady stream of JIRAs reported with users keen to use it to
describe their JAX-RS services. There are few gray areas in the spec,
and few basic clarifications would work well, no need to start a long
and sophisticated process.

Can someone from a Jersey team consider leading this would be 'revival'
given that WADL was created by Marc H ? If yes then I'd support it, may
be we can discuss it off-line ?

Bill, let me say you'd be massively welcome too :-)

Cheers, Sergey