jsr339-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jsr339-experts] Re: [jax-rs-spec users] Re: Not a big fan of @NameBinding, remove it?

From: Bill Burke <bburke_at_redhat.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 10:54:26 -0500

I know you've taken me seriously, and thank you, but every single
suggestion I've made in the past month has been prefaced with moaning
and groaning and arguing that the spec is near PFD and why haven't I
brought my issues up earlier? I put as much effort as you guys into
reviewing this specification and its quite frustrating to hear this type
of nonsense every time I suggest something. If you don't want any more
suggestions, bugs, removal suggestions, then close the damn spec!

I'm more than happy to have the spec done as then I can finish up the
implementation, prepare for the TCK, and complete my book.