jsr339-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jsr339-experts] Re: remove abortWith()?

From: Bill Burke <bburke_at_redhat.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 10:41:27 -0500

Then again, abortWith() does make sense from a client perspective
though:ClientRequestFilter and ClientRequestContext. In the client
cache example, you certainly don't want an exception to propagate back
up to application code when you abort the request with a cached entity.
  If you want symetry between client and server request filters, then
maybe abortWith() has to stay.