jsr339-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jsr339-experts] Re: JSR Planning

From: Marek Potociar <marek.potociar_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 14:51:01 +0200

Hello Experts,

I would like to inform you about the revisited iteration content:

We have decided to start with server-side async support in the current iteration (i02) and push the server-side content
negotiation + JSR330 integration tasks to the i03. The updated iteration schedule is:

- 2.0-i02 (02/Aug/11): Hypermedia, Async support
- 2.0-i03 (14/Sep/11): Content Negotiation, JSR 330, MVC and others (TBD)

Kind regards,
Marek