jsr339-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jsr339-experts] Re: Annotations CoC [Was: Convention Over Configuration]

From: Guilherme Silveira <guilherme.silveira_at_caelum.com.br>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 22:54:31 +0900

Hi Markus,

An interface with one method that receives one string and returns another is
not a complex one in my point of view. Its only more complex than a
interface with no methods.
Although 80% is surely great, 100% with 10 extra lines of spec sounds better
for me. 3 for the interface less than 7 for explaining how it works.

Of course, this is the interface for the case in discussion. It could be
improved in several ways.

Regards