jsr339-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jsr339-experts] Re: First steps

From: Markus KARG <markus_at_headcrashing.eu>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 11:04:53 +0100

Following the traffic in this mailing list in the last week, I am a bit
unhappy with the fact that there are currently three sources for our agenda:
JIRA, JSR and Bill's several emails.

So I want to suggest that first Roberto is adding really *all* items
(including those of the JSR, not only those from Bill's emails) into JIRA
and then organizes a way how we will come to a priority list in a democratic
way.

I do not see any sense in discussing any topics before we have such a
*single* list, but I do see a lot of things to discuss in rather short time.
So we should organize our discussions and try to process each item
separately, sequentially, and I would like to ask Roberto to apply a
moderating discussion style in the mailing list to allow a professional
processing of *all* items step by step.

Roberto, what do you think?

Regards
Markus