jsr339-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jsr339-experts] Re: Annotations CoC [Was: Convention Over Configuration]

From: Guilherme Silveira <guilherme.silveira_at_caelum.com.br>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 08:29:50 -0300

> Yet to me, allowing people to completely use their own convention is a non-goal for this spec.
Understood... thats what I am looking for... the goal of the spec is
to continue the current work or change the path taken. If it is not
then it is not, there is nothing someone can do about it.

>> *DRY + CoC should be a main theme across all specs in Java EE 7*
> I thought it is the Cloud... http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=342 ;)
I think what Adam means is that it should, not that it is :) (I've got
the same point of view).

Regards

Guilherme Silveira
Caelum | Ensino e Inovação