users@jax-rpc.java.net

Confused and need help....

From: BJ <robl29_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 09:25:27 -0700 (PDT)

In my webservice, I have a method called getPaymentInfo() that returns a base
class PaymentInfo; it can also return CreditCardPaymentInfo class because
this class extends the PaymenInfo class.

My question is when I call this method, it always return the PaymentInfo
class and I know for sure it should return CreditCardPaymentInfo class.

I am using wscompile to generate the client stub. Is there any switch in
wscompile I need to turn on/off to be able to get the right class back.

Thanks in advance.