users@jax-rpc.java.net

RE: Announcing the release of Java Web Services Developer Pack 1.6

From: Sharib Anis <sharib.anis_at_wilabs.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 11:48:04 +0800

Hello Ramesh,

I would like to clarify the licensing terms of the Java Web Services
Developer Pack 1.6. From my reading it seems like that it is not possible to
bundle and distribute JWSDP 1.6 with or without other products.

Also, from my reading of the previous licenses of the JWSDPs it seems that
they are distributable. Any reasons for this change?

Thanks and Regards,
Sharib Anis