users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: String Arrays Inside of Java Bean & JSDP (JAX-RPC)

From: Kathy Walsh <Kathleen.Walsh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:33:19 -0400

Tony,

It sounds like you must be using a DII client or a Dynamic Proxy client
for jaxrpc 1.X. Is this correct? In Jaxrpc 1.X, DII and Dynamic Proxy
invocations were intended for use with very simple types. To use
them with more complex types then the developer will have to register
serializer/deserializers in the TypeMappingRegistry as you have found.

If you used a static stub client with jaxrpc 1.X you should have no problems
with an array of strings.

Regards,
Kathy