users@jax-rpc.java.net

init parameters!

From: Oancea Daniel <doancea_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 20:40:23 +0100

hi everybody,
 I have a question. It's possible to use init parameters inside of
deployment descriptor, something like they used in a web.xml descriptor
servlets?
 <servlet>
<description>Web Services</description>
<display-name>Stats Service Interface</display-name>
<servlet-name>Stats</servlet-name>
<servlet-class>enthrone.dispatcher.statsService.StatsServiceImpl
</servlet-class>
<init-param>
<param-name>param1</param-name>
<param-value>value1</param-value>
</init-param>
<load-on-startup>0</load-on-startup>
</servlet>
 I need that becouse I thinking to load some value for variables, using
getInitParameter() method in the implementation of the web service:
 public void init(Object obj){
 endPoint = (ServletEndpointContext) arg0;
servletContext = endPoint.getServletContext();
value = servletContext.getInitParameter("param1");
}
 Any help it will be appreciated!
Daniel