users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: sent a message to a particular method on the server side

From: Anne Thomas Manes <atmanes_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 11:42:15 -0400

The service at the endpoint uses the qname of the child element of the
SOAP Body to determine how to dispatch the request. That information
must be defined as part of the service configuration. Your client must
construct an appropriate message (as specified by the WSDL file), and
then it should work. The client does not need to indicate the
service's method name.