users@jax-rpc.java.net

sent a message to a particular method on the server side

From: Oancea Daniel <doancea_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 21:24:48 +0100

hi everybody,

a read the Java Web Services Tutorial and I build an JAX-RPC client
which has to interact whit a web service. The problem is that i don't
now exactly how to tell to my client to try to reach a particular
method from the server side. In the tutorial I find that I have to use
<call> method to send a message, which have two arguments: the message
being sent and the destination to which the message should go. Is
nothing about the method that i want to address this message.

I done something like :

SOAPMessage response = connection.call(message, endpoint);

where <endpoint> is the address location of the web service.

Thanks