users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Hitting an ASP.NET webservice with a java client.

From: Doug Kohlert <Doug.Kohlert_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 07:36:11 -0700

Dave,
There is noway to get a JAX-RPC client to change this behavior without a
patch to the code.
However, JAX-WS 2.0 EA2 (JAX-WS is the next generation of web services)
was just release on java.net
yesterday. I believe it will work for your. You can download EA2 at:
https://jax-rpc.dev.java.net/jaxws20-ea2/

--
 - Doug