users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Hitting an ASP.NET webservice with a java client.

From: David Sharp <dsharp02_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 10:13:00 -0500

Well that's disheartening. :( Looks like I may end up having to patch the
code. As an organization we have not yet made the move to Java 1.5, and
jwsdp-1.5 is the approved web services toolkit. I went out of my way to
write the WSDL to be BP1.1 compliant, and there are still interop issues. :(

Hopefully patching the code won't be too difficult.

Thanks,
Dave