users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Adding a handler - class not found

From: trebor iksrazal <iksrazal_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 12:09:11 -0700 (PDT)

Since no one is rushing to opine, I'll make a guess
that you are running on an app server that uses Axis
internally, such as Jboss. Or somewhere in your code
you have you have an axis import, or a dependency that
is loading an axis import.

Turn all your app server logging to debug, and
configure your app to load log4j on the client with an
org.apache appender. You'll likely find a suprise.

HTH,
iksrazal

--- Matt Swensson <matman2k1_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have an existing application that I add the
> following line to at
> startup:

System.setProperty("javax.xml.soap.MessageFactory","com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.ver1_1.SOAPMessageFactory1_1Impl");

System.setProperty("javax.xml.soap.SOAPConnectionFactory","com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.client.p2p.HttpSOAPConnectionFactory");

xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jax-rpc/ri/config">