users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Adding a handler - class not found

From: Matt Swensson <matman2k1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 17:50:31 -0700 (PDT)

I'm using Tomcat 5.0.24. I do have log4j running, but not turned on
for every imlpemented thing. (That's a lot of stuff).

All other jaxrpc and saaj calls 'obey' my System.setProperty() call,
just not sure why the handler doesn't seem to.

I'll keep looking.

Matt

--- trebor iksrazal <iksrazal_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> Since no one is rushing to opine, I'll make a guess
> that you are running on an app server that uses Axis
> internally, such as Jboss. Or somewhere in your code
> you have you have an axis import, or a dependency that
> is loading an axis import.
>
> Turn all your app server logging to debug, and
> configure your app to load log4j on the client with an
> org.apache appender. You'll likely find a suprise.
>
> HTH,
> iksrazal
>
> --- Matt Swensson <matman2k1_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > I have an existing application that I add the
> > following line to at
> > startup:

System.setProperty("javax.xml.soap.MessageFactory","com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.ver1_1.SOAPMessageFactory1_1Impl");

System.setProperty("javax.xml.soap.SOAPConnectionFactory","com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.client.p2p.HttpSOAPConnectionFactory");