users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Sharing common data types between multiple WSDL files

From: Doug Kohlert <Doug.Kohlert_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 10:05:41 -0700

Ryan,
If you try the new JAXRPC 2.0 EA, you can use JAXRPC customizations to
specify what package to map
datatypes to, you should then be able to share the same Java classes
between 2 different applications.
You can get the JAXRPC 2.0 EA at: https://jax-rpc.dev.java.net/jaxrpc20-ea/

You can read more about customizations here:
https://jax-rpc.dev.java.net/jaxrpc20-ea/docs/UsersGuide.html#1.1.3_Customizations

The following