users@jax-rpc.java.net

Why multiple serializer for same data type that's shared across web services

From: Prashant Kadam <prashant_sk_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 12:50:06 -0400

Hi,

     I am sharing a same data type between different web services and so the
data type is defined in its own schema. This data type schema is imported in
different web services using xsd:import. When wscompile is run it generates
only one serializer for a shared data type for all the web services that
refer the data type. Though for deployment I am relying on the server to
generate serializer and so I am not including the generated
ties/stubs/serializer. But after deploying to Sun Application Server 8.1 the
server generates separate serializers for the shared data type for each web
service that refers to the data type. If I have a shared data type named as
"Person" than the generated serializer names are like
Person_8_LiteralSerializer.java, Person_9_LiteralSerializer.java and so on.
Any idea why it's doing so .

Prashant.