users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: about JAXRPCServletDelegate and soap address location

From: Doug Kohlert <Doug.Kohlert_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 11:12:11 -0800

I agree with Kevin,
Once a WSDL is published with an address, that address should not change
as clients could possible exist that
know the old address. Dynamically changing the address in a public WSDL
would only help future clients.
You would be better off to redirect a call to retrieve wsdl A (the one
no longer used) request to the new wsdl B.