users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: about JAXRPCServletDelegate and soap address location

From: Anne Thomas Manes <atmanes_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 12:25:13 -0400

This is an appropriate use case for using a web services management
(WSM) product to redirect requests. In this case you have one WSDL
that you give to clients, and the endpoint points to the WSM proxy. At
runtime, the WSM proxy redirects the request to the appropriate
service.

Alternatively, you can use a registry (UDDI) to obtain the service
endpoint at runtime.

Anne