users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: one-way invocations

From: Guadalupe Ortiz <gobellot_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 20:36:51 +0100

I am lost in the first step. I mean, by now I am just trying to build a
client which invokes a service building the SOAP message itself (not with
JAXRPC). Can anybody send me an example of what I have to build for example
to invoke a service call "service1" at endpoint http://service1 with
operation "Operation1" and param "param1".

Thank-you very much
Guadalupe