users@jax-rpc.java.net

RE: Re: one-way invocations

From: Rinesh Agnihotri <ragnihotri_at_seebeyond.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 11:00:00 +0530

Hi,
This is a question related to MessageHandlers.
According to JAXRPC - When a message Handler returns false the further execution should be stopped and exception should be thrown back to client.
I have developed a MessageHandler and to test this feature I made it to return false on the client side itself but the execution did not stop there itself.
Do I have to configure the RI to behave in above mentioned manner?

Also one more question:
On the server side I have MessageContext for the communication between Handler and server.On the client side however I do not have any such common object for the communication between client code and Handler. How do I communicate, lets say a dynamic value between client code and client side Handler?

Regards,
Rinesh Kumar Agnihotri