users@jax-rpc.java.net

webservice client problem

From: Jari Niskala <jariniskala_at_cox.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 22:12:41 -0800

Hi, I'm having a problem compiling a webservice client in Sun Studio 5.
I generated the code using wscompile and it works fine, but when I include the source
files into my Studio project, I get a compilation error.

NdfdXML_SerializerRegistry.java [34:1] cannot resolve symbol
symbol : constructor ReferenceableSerializerImpl (boolean,com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.CombinedSerializer,com.sun.xml.rpc.soap.SOAPVersion)
location: class com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.ReferenceableSerializerImpl
            serializer = new ReferenceableSerializerImpl(DONT_SERIALIZE_AS_REF, serializer, SOAPVersion.SOAP_11);

I have mounted the jaxrpc-impl.jar as a filesystem for the studio and I can see the above
mentioned method in the jar file with the same parameters as well...?? Any ideas?

thank you for your time,
Jari