users@jax-rpc.java.net

javaNoClassDefFoundError: de

From: Guadalupe Ortiz <gobellot_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 21:37:19 +0100

I have just installed jwsdp1.3 in a pc and it is the third pc I install this week. I had no problems with the two first, but with this one, doing the same configuration , i get the next error when compiling:

javaNoClassDefFoundError: de

It looks like a path error. I have checked them, but they are ok (and exactly the same as in the other pcs)
Any sugestion is welcome!

Guadalupe